Less than 2 weeks and I'm off to Viva Las Vegas with my gal pals. I've been doing some brainstorming for outfits and this is the direction I'd like to go. However, my wallet may disagree. I believe this might be my first fashion post and wanted to share this with you because I know I haven't shared (much) what my fashion taste is like. Here's a taste!
1. I love vibrant blues especially on a simple dress with a feminine collar.
2. Appreciate the bold black and white pattern on that jumpsuit paired with some sheer black tights.
3. Man, those light blue pointed heels rock so hard! I would love a pair..
4. Lace top for a dress. So sweet!
5. That neon satchel is so simple yet so modern. It would be perfect for my trip!
6. A simple, elegant, beige dress would be the perfect first day at work dress.
7. I'll admit, I'm not a huge accessories type of gal but this really caught my eye because of its sheer elegance and class.
What about you? If you can sum up your fashion style, what would it be? Are you a trend-setter or more classic?
All pretty images can be found on my "Chic" Pinterest Board.Are you on Pinterest, too? Check out what I've pinned lately!
"Fashion fades, only style remains the same" - Coco Chanel.