7.28.2012

{not-so-mellow) Yellow!

Mellow Yellow. Certainly not how I've been feeling lately. Things are looking up. I am ready for August to begin. I'm excited for the fall season but also still happy it's still summer.

Yellow is one of my favorite colors - - especially for the summertime. Did you know that in the country of Japan, the color yellow stands for courage?

Next time, when someone hands you a bucket full of lemons, don't just make lemonade. Make whatever the heck you want - -  chicken picatta, lemon cheesecake, use it to dry up a zit, to wash your hands, blueberry lemon cobbler, you call the shots.

Here is a collection of all things yellow that caught my eye on Pinterest.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love. This. Song. "Yellow" by Coldplay.

14 comments:

  1. love the yellow inspiration Cathy!! and yayy for 100 followers, you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stesha!! It's so exciting! :) Hope you're doing well too!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I love yellow!! Especially mustard colored skirts or cardigans or any clothes, really. They're so cute.
    I especially like those yellow tights with the kitties. ^^
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Those yellow tights with the kitties are awesome. :)

      Delete
  3. love the quote and tree lined street. cool images.

    xx
    Quiet Luxury

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow teapots so much! And the light fixtures. Nice cheery touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want those yellow teapots, they are cute aren't they?

      Delete
  5. I had no idea that yellow stood for courage. Learned something new today! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I didn't either! It's a great color and I can see why it stands for courage. Hope your weekend is going great!

      Delete
  6. I love the yellow kitchen accessories!

    sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pictures !! The tights are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caro!! Those tights are soo funny to me :) Have a good one and thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...