My Sephora 63 eyeshadows is still up for grabs in my giveaway! If you're feeling particularly lucky today,. check out the details here and enter! (Note: My ducky bank is not a part of the giveaway)
Have you laughed today yet? No? Remember some of the benefits of laughing? Well, this made me laugh so maybe...it will do that for you too:
1. Pack all kitchen stuff into a box. 2. Throw away anything that is not currently in use or will not be used in the next 6 months. 5. Do 15 pushups in between my packing/cleaning sessions.
It's Saturday. I have a pretty extensive to-do list because I'm moving in with my ultra awesome boyfriend.
My To-Do-it-Today-Or-Else- I'm-Going-to-Feel-Really-Guilty List:
3. Work out for 1 hour (At least 20 minutes of cardio and 40 minutes of strength-training)
4. Go to H&M to purchase work appropriate clothing (without having to enter the dressing room)
6. Grocery shopping
7. Pack bathroom stuff into a box.
8. Take a nap.
9. Read/comment on my favorite blogs to prove that I'm still alive and active in the community.
10. Contemplate if I should even add another item on here...
Oh wait. Are you still not laughing? Will this do it for you?
Ain't that the truth? My plan of attack today? Even if I fail at not completing the entire list...I'm sure I'll get better at it the next time. Oh, and hop on over to my friend Anna's Geek Can be Chic site where I introduced myself and the reasons behind my blog.
Let's chat: What about you? Are you shooting for a productive stay-at-home type of weekend? Or are you going out, taking a weekend trip? What was it like for you moving in with your significant other?
Happy weekend, everyone! The two funny images can be found here.