5.28.2012

Makeover Monday 1.0

It's sad that on this particular day, the highest number of heart attacks occur as a result of various stressful factors in life i.e. work, traffic, etc. Each Monday, I'm going to provide you with photos that provide me a sense of calmness, serenity, and tranquility. I want to reverse the negative images that may appear from hearing the word 'Monday' by providing you with images that stir up positive feelings...feelings of empowerment, strength, and peace. Until then, have yourself a beautiful Monday!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Sources:


12 comments:

  1. I wonder what the guys on the green cliff are talking about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look like like they are both sharing thoughts about living life - - and what adventure they should take on next!

      Delete
  2. Cute photos! Loving the positive feelings you're sending out!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a comment on my blog!! ;) A lot of chocolate for you! Sweet Night! ;)
    http://ro-filledelalune.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos!! They are so inspiring! Makes me want to go out and shoot some photos this week... Followed! :)
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed them :) Thank you Jenny!

      Delete
  5. Very very beautiful pictures!love youur blog!!
    if you want pass by my blog! we can folloe each other!
    kisss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellissime foto :D Reb, xoxo.
    PS: Nuovo post sul mio blog, passa a dare
    un'occhiata, mi farebbe piacere avere un
    tuo commento, eccoti il link:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/05/ultimi-giorni-di-maggio.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca, I found these lovely photos on Pinterest. I'll be sure to visit your blog :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...