5.02.2012

My last week..

...of April was a combination of unexpected findings. Some things known and unknown. Some things great and not so great. That's reality, isn't it? Without the bad, how are you supposed to appreciate the good when it does come? For the past several weeks, the rain and wind in Paris have been unforgiving and persistent. Luckily, I was able to snap some good photos of those rare sunny days. 

And, isn't it so nice, after spending some time with someone that you don't particularly get along with - - and then, you come across extremely pleasant people at the right time? I love it when that happens. Below you will see various things that I came across during my last week in April. Some nice strangers sitting on a park bench, flowers in bloom, my first-time visit to Parc des Buttes Chaumont with a friend (whom I had met on a bus trip going from Belgium to Netherlands), strange and beautiful foods, and my most favorite - - getting in touch with my mother's old high school friends that have been married for over 40 years. Beautiful.

I hope your last week of April ended happily as well! Here's to May!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...