6.06.2012

a {whirlwind} type of Wednesday

Do you ever have days where you know you need to be productive but somehow take care of the smaller tasks before the urgent ones? Prioritizing does not seem to be happening right now. But you know what is? A day to collect inspiration, to choose what I rightfully want to absorb and surround myself with. I was talking to a friend last night about choosing what we take in, read, or see and how important that is in terms of good living. I agree. Below are just a few images I stumbled across that spoke to me in some way. I still can't seem to take my eyes away from it and I think that means something...
Pinterest via Sophie Chenery 
Pinterest via Rihandi Oosthuizen
Photobucket
 Pinterest Via Binho Barreto
Pinterest via Jodi G
Pinterest via Sheila Redmond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...