8.31.2020

Some Lingering Thoughts About You Cannot Kill David Arquette

Saturday night my husband yelled from downstairs, "CATHY CATHY! I have something to show you, it's IMPORTANT!"

Immediately, my heart dropped and I'm thinking oh gosh I hope he's not hurt, did our bank accounts get hacked or did something bad happen to a family member...all these thoughts were circling in my head while I rushed down my creaky stairs. 

He's on the couch and something is playing on the TV...he plays it and on the screen are two basset hounds roaming around David Arquette's house. It was a trailer of the latest documentary You Cannot Kill David Arquette. And here I was thinking it was something super bad or serious...well, it was actually serious because we both have a serious obsession with basset hounds but thank goodness it wasn't bad haha!  


I didn't know a thing about David Arquette except that he was Deputy Dewey in all the Scream movies. 

I didn't realize he owns not one, not two - - but THREE BASSET HOUNDS...yeah, it's super cool. Him owning basset hounds, by default, make him a super cool dude already. 

I didn't realize he was such a FIGHTER! 

He has definitely had some ups and downs throughout his career. In fact, David says in the documentary, "I've been auditioning for like 10 years without actually getting a role."

Remind me NOT to ever complain about something not working out in a week, a month, or even a year...

I don't want to give too much away and would love it if you checked it out too. All I can say is, this documentary did an excellent job portraying the struggles David Arquette has had finding roles after playing Deputy Dewey but rather than giving up altogether, he revamps himself and his efforts by diving all into a passion that has always permeated his life - - wrestling. 

You Cannot Kill David Arquette is highly recommended in my book! Check it out and let me know what you think :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...