6.11.2020

Well, Shit...

There is nothing more intimidating than looking at a blank, very white, very bare white screen - staring back at you, judging you, mocking you...saying things like, 'Well look who we have here! We never thought you'd write in your little blog again!' (Edit - there are PLENTY of more intimidating things in life than simply a blank, very white, very bare white screen staring back at you)

Late last night, I decided to look up "Cathy Trails" and after hours of reminiscing old travel memories and reading old blogs, I thought 'What the heck, let's give this another go'. I mean, isn't that what life is all about? The 'What the hecks', 'Well, shit', 'Why the fuck not?' mentality? 

I'm so sorry for abandoning you, friend. Is anyone even out there reading this? If not, that's okay - I understand. I'm the one that just left without a trace for 6 years - - 6 YEARS! Gaaahhh, that's just not right on so many levels. 

What have you been up to in the last 6 years? Have you traveled to any new places? Met some fresh faces? Made new friends that are sweet and kind to you? Overcome some huge obstacles? Experienced some awkward life stuff? 

I know I have. And I'm ready to share my 'well, shit' moments with you if you'll have me again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...