4.16.2012

Really Good Times w/ a Very Distant Neighbor.

Flattering picture, yes? Yesterday, I received an invitation to spend some quality time with my distant neighbor. What I mean by that is...I have been hanging out with my mother's family's neighbor's (when she lived in Vietnam) daughter's daughter. Together, we communicate in French, English, and sometimes, Vietnamese. Because she wants to improve her English and I want to improve my French - - we have a lovely time together while enjoying food, Paris, and more Paris.


Sunday dinner (a traditional Laos dinner):
Monday morning (what is a proper French breakfast without Nutella?):
A cappucino-photobooth-American Diner-Montparnasse-Seine River, type of Paris:
Just when I think I may have seen all of Paris, someone from somewhere shows me something new. J'adore Paris. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...