1.28.2013

Don't Forget...

PhotobucketI'm thinking about bringing back Makeover Mondays. Remember those?

The reason why I stopped doing those was because I wasn't getting as much joy when I felt I had to do it every single Monday.

However, I'm starting to miss it a little bit. Maybe I can start doing these once a month and then gradually work up to twice a month. That way, it won't be such a chore and add a positive something-something to start off the week with a bang.

What do you guys think? Should I start bringing it back?

Have you read the Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin? Interested in a free copy? Check out my Facebook/Cathytrails page, give it some love and I may pick a random fan sometime soon ;) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new reader, so not overly familiar with your Makeover Monday feature, but anything that makes you happy to post should be posted as often as makes you happy, I think!!

    I have the Happiness Project and Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin. They're both great books! I'm sure whoever wins will really love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...