Don't Forget...

PhotobucketI'm thinking about bringing back Makeover Mondays. Remember those?

The reason why I stopped doing those was because I wasn't getting as much joy when I felt I had to do it every single Monday.

However, I'm starting to miss it a little bit. Maybe I can start doing these once a month and then gradually work up to twice a month. That way, it won't be such a chore and add a positive something-something to start off the week with a bang.

What do you guys think? Should I start bringing it back?

Have you read the Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin? Interested in a free copy? Check out my Facebook/Cathytrails page, give it some love and I may pick a random fan sometime soon ;) 


1 comment:

  1. I'm a new reader, so not overly familiar with your Makeover Monday feature, but anything that makes you happy to post should be posted as often as makes you happy, I think!!

    I have the Happiness Project and Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin. They're both great books! I'm sure whoever wins will really love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cathy trails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger