7.13.2012

my Weekend projections:

Photobucket

1) Who else is in love with the Pioneer Woman Cooks blog? I'll periodically check this website for trustworthy recipes that are soo yummy and the food is always so beautifully photographed.

 This weekend, I want to try out her Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta. All I need is lemons and parmesan cheese.

Isn't it great when you only need a few items to complete a fancy meal?

2) As you may have already been aware from my previous posts on obtaining a six back, I am planning on (truly truly hoping) to get in some grueling, painful, tortuous ab workouts. Nothing beats the feeling of sore ab muscles...it's just SO hard sometimes to get out there and get the workout started. Procrastinating has been looking a little more attractive but I'm not buying into it!! Can't!!

3) For most of my childhood, I have lived under a rock. I was the only child in a traditional Vietnamese household up until the age of 8. Therefore, I had just seen the first Sherlock Holmes a few days ago (I cannot even recall reading/seeing anything about Sherlock Holmes as a little girl) and will see the second one with my sweety.

 and,

4) Snuggling.

Is everyone having a lucky friday the 13th? 
What are your plans for mid-July? 

 Have fun, everyone!! :) 

9 comments:

  1. I just had a quick glance over at the Pioneer Woman Cooks page. I think it might become a regular go to for cooking adventures :D Good luck with fighting off procrastination. I got back into the gym after two weeks off this morning and it feels great. You can do it!! Have a great weekend! Rhi xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she great? She has the best meals and even has a book out. I appreciate the uplifting advice about the gym - I've only taken two days off and already feel sluggish. It's definitely time to get back! :) Have an awesome weekend! :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you have a pretty sweet weekend planned! Have fun Girlie : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ended up being a really nice weekend :) Thanks, Tara - I hope yours was just as fun!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Lol!!! I honestly didn't expect that answer but thanks for the truth! I hope it turned out to be a success!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Appreciate it, Diana :) I had a lovely time. I hope you did as well!

      Delete
  5. Cathy!! Did you LOVE the lemon basil pasta?? I followed that exact same recipe and was head over heels because I could actually do it without messing anything up. Because of that, I can "estimate" on ingredients to make alfredo...something I never used to be able to do. It's SO delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...