Makeover Monday 2.0

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Good morning everybody! Ready to makeover this weeks' Monday? I know I am. Today, I'm going to start my morning off with a nice run on the beach. I'm still in Mexico for a few hours before heading back home. And, I'm not going to stop running until I have accomplished my goal - rather than stopping just because I am tired. No pain, no gain right??

{I seem to do quite well convincing myself how strong I am before I actually workout but when I'm actually doing it, my mind plays tricks on me - here is to another Second Chance}

Sources:


2 comments:

  1. I love your determination! Running in the morning is the best, it makes you feel great for the rest of day and gives you a great feeling of accomplishment! Enjoy!!

    Please enter my Swarovski pen giveaway on www.luxessed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was honestly tough because running in the sand is a tough workout! But I did it. I'm trying to start my workout routines in the morning because it provides me more energy throughout the day. Thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cathy trails All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger