5.15.2012

This Summers' Highs

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just a few of the many things that I am looking forward to this summer. Spending time with my closest pals, laughing so hard I can't even breathe, being with family, taking little trips with the people I care most about - - those little moments two people in love will share - - the beach times, the way the sun will fill up the whole room in the morning, and driving my silver toyota tacoma pick-up.

Summer is here. Yesssssss.

Sources from top to bottom: Girls on the beach, A family, Lover's little moments, Girls' day out , Laughing with the camel, Sunshine in the truck, Heart sunglasses, A true love story never ends

6 comments:

  1. These photos all have such a happy feel to them! And that little girl laughing with her camel cracks me up. Yay for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've definitely been feeling positive about returning home in the summertime.

    That's right! Hoorah for summers!

    Thanks for reading Clemence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is even making me feel excited for my summer vacations!!! lovely pictures and the emotions surfacing them are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad to hear it! I couldn't help but post these pictures when I came across them on Pinterest. I'm buzzing with positivity just thinking about summer! :)

      Delete
  4. Love these photos! Makes me want to hop in my bathing suit and go to the pool.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them! I'll be doing some swimming today, actually (it's already 100F here in Arizona!!)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...