5.16.2012

3 States in One Day.

Photobucket

How is it only $6.50 for a bus ride from Providence, Rhode Island to New York City, New York? Clad with a bathroom, free WIFI, and top decker? I remember those moments before purchasing this bus ticket online and feeling a little sketched out - - it's got to be ghetto and will probably charge me for baggage. Nope. Just cheap and efficient. I like that.

You know what else I like? Sketches of Danny Devito in a high school.
Photobucket
I also enjoy seeing strange CD titles as it never fails to make me giggle on a rainy Rhode Island day.
Photobucket

Why would someone name their CD Vomit Launch?

Anyway, another 3.5 hours and I'll be back in New York to catch my flight back to Phoenix, Arizona - - my home. According to friends and family, the weather has been breaking 100 degrees F already! Sounds hot, right? That's all right - - it's actually more than all right. I need to catch up on my Vitamin D. And you know what the best part is? My beau will be picking me up from the airport. Mi amore.

Stay tuned because once I'm home, I'm planning on doing some great giveaways and fun contests. Don't think that because I'm back home, there'll be no more adventures. Oh, they'll be plenty of that in the West Coast of America and I can't wait to share it with you!! 

By the way, I want to thank you so much for the comments and emails - - they're honestly what motivates me and keeps me going. If you ever have any questions, you can find my email address under the Contact Page. Have a lovely day!!

11 comments:

  1. your journey has been and continues be highly inspiring for me. glad to see ur happiness and excitement for going back home. am definitely gonna stay tuned to this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad that the site has left you with feelings of joy and inspiration, Savvy. Thank you and I'm excited to write about my new chapter here in the US!

      Delete
  2. It's been fun reading all of your European adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved sharing my adventures with everyone :) I love your blog, Steph!!

      Delete
  3. Dude. Vomit Launch? What the hell? Haha...guess it stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, as you know I was on vacation recently (hated to come home) and I'm just now catching up on your site. Love the new look, and your posts ... especially the one about summer and what you're looking forward to. Great pics and enjoy time with your family ... and beau, in Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww - so happy to hear that you dig the new design!! I like it better too :) I'm already having a great time catching up with everyone here and even more excited to share my summer plans with you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...